What is your solicitor doing for you?
The increased complexity and volume of law today has created the need for specialisation in order to provide the right quality of service. As a result a number of our clients are looked after by more than one Partner or member of staff. Nevertheless we strive hard to maintain the close relationship which should exist between client and solicitor. Investment in modern technology has enabled us to improve the quality and efficiency of our service to clients.
Welcome to Liddingtons
We look to set new standards in the provision of high quality, reasonably priced, legal services to private, institutional and corporate clients. You can get a quote on-line. We provide free legal assistance to motorists and other road users about road traffic and other motoring offences and all aspects of insurance, accident and injury claims in the UK.
Use a solicitor you can trust with more than just a compensation claim.... Feel free to search our site as we offer a range of simple legal solutions to more common problems other than insurance claims.
Special damages represent money which you have lost or money which you have had to spend as a result of the accident. You are entitled to be put back into the financial position in which you would have been if the accident had not happened.
Your claim for special damages might include such items as:-
Loss of earnings
Cost of ruined or damaged clothing
It is important that you keep a full and accurate note of all losses which you sustain and expenses which you incur. Any relevant receipts and other documents should be retained.
ASSESSING QUANTUM IS THE SECOND AND FINAL STEP.
If you think you might have a personal injury claim and would like a free initial consultation click to find out more here. It costs nothing to discover whether you have a potential personal injury claim and with upcoming changes to the way in which personal injury case are dealt with, it?s best to find out sooner rather than later.
- A divorce generally takes 4-6 months and it is not necessary to go to Court at all, the whole procedure is done by paperwork.
- Even after parties are divorced, either party can still make a claim against the other either during their life-times or against their estate on death eg after a lottery win! This can be prevented by obtaining a "clean break" consent Order.
- If a divorce is not wanted or possible immediately finances can still be sorted out and a Deed of Separation drawn up.
- Pensions are important - they could be worth even more than the family home. They must be looked at as part of any settlement.
- A Living Together Agreements is an agreement between a cohabiting couple to sort out the day-to-day workings of living together and to give protection for both parties from what ever might happen to the relationship in the future.
- Unmarried fathers do not automatically have any rights save in limited circumstances. It is however possible to obtain those rights, CBA Law can help you obtain those rights.
Free Customers Support
0800 679 122 489
0800 679 122 489
Accident Solicitors Court,104 Whiteladies Lane, Milton Keynes, MK2 8FJ
tel: 01908 309856 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accident claim solicitors, Conveyancing, Family Law, Wills / Probate, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Commercial Conveyancing