What is your solicitor doing for you?
The increased complexity and volume of law today has created the need for specialisation in order to provide the right quality of service. As a result a number of our clients are looked after by more than one Partner or member of staff. Nevertheless we strive hard to maintain the close relationship which should exist between client and solicitor. Investment in modern technology has enabled us to improve the quality and efficiency of our service to clients.
Welcome to Liddingtons
We look to set new standards in the provision of high quality, reasonably priced, legal services to private, institutional and corporate clients. You can get a quote on-line. We provide free legal assistance to motorists and other road users about road traffic and other motoring offences and all aspects of insurance, accident and injury claims in the UK.
Use a solicitor you can trust with more than just a compensation claim.... Feel free to search our site as we offer a range of simple legal solutions to more common problems other than insurance claims.
Wills & Probate
The importance of making a will is essential and each will is personal to the client to ensure that your assets pass to your loved ones.
You may wish to consider one of the new Lasting Powers of Attorney, either to allow a third person to look after your finances and/or your personal care if you become infirm for whatever reason or are unable to manage your own affairs.
After death those who are left behind must have the estate administered efficiently and with sympathy.
At Liddingtons we can help you through this time of emotional distress and provide a comprehensive and personal service.
Here is a little more information about Wills & Probate. You can read these documents on screen or print them off.
- A divorce generally takes 4-6 months and it is not necessary to go to Court at all, the whole procedure is done by paperwork.
- Even after parties are divorced, either party can still make a claim against the other either during their life-times or against their estate on death eg after a lottery win! This can be prevented by obtaining a "clean break" consent Order.
- If a divorce is not wanted or possible immediately finances can still be sorted out and a Deed of Separation drawn up.
- Pensions are important - they could be worth even more than the family home. They must be looked at as part of any settlement.
- A Living Together Agreements is an agreement between a cohabiting couple to sort out the day-to-day workings of living together and to give protection for both parties from what ever might happen to the relationship in the future.
- Unmarried fathers do not automatically have any rights save in limited circumstances. It is however possible to obtain those rights, CBA Law can help you obtain those rights.
Free Customers Support
0800 679 122 489
0800 679 122 489
Accident Solicitors Court,104 Whiteladies Lane, Milton Keynes, MK2 8FJ
tel: 01908 309856 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accident claim solicitors, Conveyancing, Family Law, Wills / Probate, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Commercial Conveyancing